Intermediate System Administrator
SoftServe Business Systems is a division of SoftServe corporation and our primary goal is creation of innovative technologies for increasing efficiency of sales and other business processes of our customers, helping them not only to stay in-step with the times, but sometimes to be ahead of it.
The company’s competences include many fields — from Cloud, Security, and UX Design to Big Analytics, and Internet of Things. We are the company focused on production and maintenance of software, innovations, and services for FMCG market. Our main customers – companies as Mars, Unilever, InBev, Borjomi and others – are large commercial and industrial enterprises, which develop their business in Eastern Europe and Middle Asia.
We are looking for someone who will share our company values such as mutual responsibility, humanity, mastery, ideas, improvement and will become a reliable partner for our team.
- 2+ of commercial experience in system administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher
- Intermediate level of English, fluent Russian
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 administration
- Administration of Microsoft SQL Server (installation, configuration)
- Basic knowledge of TCP / IP and networks
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, SSL, ICMP and other protocols
- Understanding of DNS, VLAN, NAT and network deployment
- Experience with VMWare, Hyper V, etc.
- Good knowledge of Linux administration
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Preferable to have experience with:
- Active Directory administration
- Working with Microsoft Failover Clustering
- Writing scripts of automation of processes
- Storage systems
- Working with Zabbix or Nagios monitoring systems